4710 Park Center Ave NE
Lacey, WA 98516
International Program Email:
8am - 4:30pm
8:30am - 3:30pm
9am - 1pm
Northwest Christian High School (NCHS) offers home school families several education opportunities. Your child may apply for full-time enrollment with the intent of working towards a high school diploma, or one of the following options may be selected:
- Enroll your student to supplement their home school education. You may choose to apply for part-time enrollment (one to four classes) if you feel your student needs additional teaching support in a particular academic area. A part-time student may be eligible to participate in non-athletic, extra curricular activities such as Knowledge Bowl, Drama and community service events.
- If your child wants to participate in athletics at NCHS, the Washington State Interscholastic Activities Association (WIAA) requires home school athletes who compete in a private school to be enrolled halftime (four classes at NCHS). Halftime student athletes at NCHS are required to be enrolled in a minimum of four classes and maintain athletic eligibility with a GPA of 2.0 or higher as established by the NCHS Athletic Policy.
- If your child intends to graduate from NCHS, other rules apply. Please call the office at 360-491-2966 for further explanation.
We welcome ChoSSfamilies to our campus . . . If you are considering a high school in our area, please consider Northwest Christian High School.
More about Northwest Christian High School (NCHS) . . .
- NCHS Mission: NCHS assists the family by providing a Christ-centered, Bible-based education that inspires each student to pursue excellence in moral character, academics, and servant leadership
- Voted 2013 Best High School: NCHS was voted the "2013 Best High School in the Greater South Sound Region" by readers of South Sound Magazine and tied for first with Charles Wright Academy of Tacoma
- College Bound: 92% of the NCHS 2012 graduates enrolled in college
- Scholarships: 2012 NCHS seniors received an estimated $1,000,000 in academic and athletic scholarships for their college career
- State Knowledge Bowl Champions: An NCHS academic team won the Washington State Academic Knowledge Bowl (2B) and represents the state in Washington D.C. at the national championships
- Regional Teacher of the Year: NCHS science teacher, Dr. Norm Nielsen, named Regional Science Teacher of the Year
- Strong Athletic Programs: The volleyball and cross country teams win academic awards from the Washington Interscholastic Activities Association (WIAA); member of 2011 cross country team earn about $450,000 in academic and athletic scholarships; NCHS girls cross country team won the state record---seventh consecutive state championship; NCHS power lifting wins third consecutive state championship; NCHS girl's track places second in the state championships; NCHS cross country coaching staff selected as Washington State Cross Country Coach of the Year for the second consecutive year
- Programs & Classes: Emphasis on Biblical studies, college readiness and SAT preparation; concurrent college credit program, international students global focus, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) Entrepreneurial Program, and teachers with academic and successful real world experience
- Wonderful Wednesdays: Call 360-491-2966 now to schedule a visit
- NCHS in the News:
- ThurstonTalk - Northwest Christian High School Helps Each Student Reach Their Potential (2013-07-11)
- ThurstonTalk - Can the Northwest Christian Cross Country Team Win #8? (2013-10-10)
- ThurstonTalk - Northwest Christian High School – Exceeding Parent’s Expectations (2013-07-26)
- The Olympian - Northwest Christian High School Class of 2013 (2013-06-15)
- The Olympian - Student Spotlight for June 9: Dolby Fritz (2013-06-09)
- ThurstonTalk - Visit The Foundation Campus In Lacey Today (2013-05-15)
- The Olympian - ‘We’re out to help … give back to the community’ (2012-04-21)
- The Olympian - Northwest Christian’s Bulger has top girls mark in nation (2013-04-18)
- The Olympian - Northwest Christian wins knowledge bowl (2012-03-27)
- ThurstonTalk - The Foundation Campus Meets Kids Wherever They Are At (2013-05-31)
- STEMbizkids.org helps students become world changing Science,Technology,Engineering, and Math (STEM) entrepreneurs and professionals by integrating faith, academics, project-based learning, business skills, and evidenced based investor strategies. STEMbizkids.org prepares students for the real STEM world.
The focus of our STEM initiatives is to make a meaningful difference in the lives of others. STEMbizkids.org serves as a forum for young entrepreneurs and leaders to develop globally relevant STEM skills and to create meaningful projects at the elementary, middle school, and high school levels that transform lives for the better.
We deliver information—as a system—that integrates age appropriate STEM academics, project based learning, and real world experiences. Student teams identify and help solve real world problems through global idea indexes and learn to collaborate on the potential solutions.
The programs and initiatives in STEMbizkids.org help students believe in and unleash their God given potential and entrepreneurial spirit at a young age so they can accelerate the development of academic, business, and leadership skills necessary to succeed in college and the ever changing global economic workplace. The center of our work is the “cross.” We show the love of Christ through projects that truly help and benefit humanity.